- Head of private office
- HK National UHNWI
- Confidential search
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall investment portfolios and operation of the family office.
- Implement investment management policies and risk profiles.
- Provide update to date advice on investment strategies.
- Forecast the change in financial market and the family office’s market position
- Enhance the risk management function; continue to identify and communicate risk areas and control gaps as well as develop well thought through and practical solutions
- Review the performance of investments and participate into investment decision and portfolio analysis
- Work with third parties to review and monitor tax issues
- Perform treasury function for Chairman’s private assets, such as cash management and cash flow forecast
- Prepare financial statements and liaise with auditor for annual audit
- Tertiary education in Finance, Investment, Economics or related disciplines. Holder of MBA is preferred.
- Professional qualification such as CFA, CPA is essential
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, preferably gained in investment banks and / or sizable financial institutions
- Strong experience in developing risk management policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in English and Cantonese
- Outstanding thinking, analytical and judgment skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy