- Well establish Skincare Brand
- Global Training & Development Management
- Retail/Brand/Product/Leadership Training
Our client is an international skincare brand which emphasize on product quality and branding. They are looking for a Learning & Development Talent to join their global team.
You will be the brand’s ambassador to develop, create and carry out the global training & development strategy in order to support the business, being the role model to represent the company’s values and leadership’s standard to inspire the employees.
You will develop the training programs and plans to support the global markets business plans, including marketing calendar, product launches and to address the specific needs of each market and function. Provide the programs for all employees globally with local trainers and leaders, across retail team, corporate team and production team.
You will be the in-charge to update, adapt and enhance the training strategies to support changes and conduct monthly Train-the-Trainer meetings to regions’ Training Managers. You will be the gate keeper to ensure the training materials, program and content align with global standard and objectives; manage the training budget for regions.
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 12 years’ relevant experiences gained from Beauty / Personal Care industries, which at least 6 years as Managerial role.
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Good insight in Beauty industry
- Passionate, detail-minded, well-organized and proactive person
- Good command in spoken and written in English and Mandarin
- Proficient in PC skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access etc.)
- Willing to travel
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Winky Cheung, winky.cheung @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.