Our client is a successful HK law firm and the largest firm headquartered outside the United States and Europe. With a team of over 2000 Lawyers in key business areas worldwide, the firm advices international companies who would like to explore full business potential in Asia. They focus on various areas such as Banking & Finance, Corporate, Private Equity, M&As, Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and Litigation. .
To assist their continued growth, they are looking for a talented and ambitious HR Coordinator to join the team.
- Provide overall secretarial and administrative support to the Human Resources Team such as on/off-boarding, background checks, visa applications and staff benefit related admin task
- Liaise with different parties, internal and external, regarding human resources
- Maintain an organized employee files and folders on the Human Resources CRM
- Arrange and coordinate training related materials and other related logistics
- Any other related ad hoc activities
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources is preferred
- Experience in payroll and knowledge of the Hong Kong Labour Ordinance is an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, organized and high attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications. Chinese Word processing is a must
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Positive disposition and with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Karen Dancel, Karen.dancel @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy