Our client, a well-known Hong Kong based law firm is looking for a Human Resources Officer to join their team. Supporting the senior management team, this will be an individual contributor role with a generalist focus.
Handle employee inquiries and requests related to compensation & benefits topics, on-off boarding, HR policies, and processes
- Process HR transactions such as pre-onboarding, exit procedures, and maintaining E-Files
- Support various HR initiatives and upcoming projects
- Maintain excellent execution of day-to-day HR operational duties
Degree in Human Resources / Business Administration
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in a law firm is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word & Excel applications
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- A committed and responsible team player with pleasant personality, meticulous and able to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Anne-Maree Soon, Anne-Maree.Soon @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1312 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.