Our client is one of the largest US law firms representing majority of the Fortune 500 companies. Since their inception more than a century ago, the firm advices a wide range of clients globally focusing on various practice areas such as corporate M&As, intellectual property, dispute resolution, litigation, financial services, real estate and offers several pro bono work.
They are currently looking for an IP Assistant to support their ever growing team.
- Track and monitor status of IP documents through internal database
- Conduct research and prepare progress reports
- Assist in conducting online searches of trademark and patents
- Organize and maintain internal databases
- Draft simple translation for patent application
- Respond to internal stakeholder inquiries
- Any other related ad hoc activities
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience gained from an international law firm
- Exposure to IP patent, design and trademark is preferred
- High attention to detail is a MUST
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Positive disposition and with excellent interpersonal skills
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy