Interior Designer – Residential/Mixed-use Projects Background
Interior Designer Position from Top-Tier Developer in Hong Kong, Mainly focus on New-Build Project – Mixed-use, Residential and Commercial Building projects.
You will be responsible for Mixed-use, Residential and Commercial Building projects in Hong Kong.
- Coordinate with various parties such as Contractors and consultancy
- Leading in conceptual and technical design
- Prepare Technical drawings for the projects
- Prepare presentation/submission material
- Degree holder in interior or related disciplines
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in Mixed-use or Residential/commercial project.
- Candidates who has Developer/Architecture firm experiences is an advantage
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, systematic and able to work under pressure
What you’ll get in return
- Career Progression with project management
- Stable working environment
- Year End Bonus – 2 Months
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Garfield Yau, Garfield.yau @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1302