Our client is a US listed leading international conglomerate. With their continuous expansion, they are now seeking for an Internal Control Manager to join their team.
- Review internal control to ensure compliance with Group’s policy and requirement
- Provide feasible recommendation and initiate new measures to enhance process efficiency, internal control, risk management and corporate governance
- Liaise with Internal Audit Department on any internal audit related issues
- Work closely with various Business Units to implement corporate initiatives and projects
- University graduate with Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent
- Candidates with CPA, CIA or equivalent qualification will be preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in Big 4 accounting firm or sizable commercial organization in internal audit with SOX compliance exposure is a plus
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Shelley Siu, shelley.siu @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.