- Top tier European private bank
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private clients in Asia
Our client is a top tier private bank with years of history and global presence. The wealth management businesses help HNW and ultra-HNW individuals and their families to grow and manage their wealth.
Reporting to the department head, your will be responsible for:
Manage relationship; provide investment support, ideas and guidance to private clients across Asia. Coordinate executive of investment strategy with products and services, such as Equities, FX, Funds, Alternative solutions, etc. Any other tasks assigned by department head in HK.
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance is a plus
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in investment advisory
- Qualified CFA, or equivalent qualification
- Diversified product knowledge of private banking business
- Exceptional communication skills whilst liaising with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Joey Lai, joey.lai@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy