A leading Hedge Fund Advisory Firm is looking to hire a successful and highly motivated Investor Relations Consultant to join the firm’s Hong Kong office. Established more than 20 years ago, they are positioned as a top-tier provider of complete hedge fund solutions.
This is an urgent position.
- Promote the firm’s products and services to key clients – Wealth Managers, Family Offices, Private Banks and Institutional Investors
- Responsible in business development to market services including research, risk analysis and due diligence
- Develop bespoke marketing collateral
- Liaise closely with the client to enhance product offering and client servicing
- Any other related sales activities required by the role such as traveling, networking, research etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or other related discipline
- Must have more than 5 years of relevant experience with knowledge of the asset class
- Outstanding client-facing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Karen Dancel, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3899 6691 Website: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy