- A global healthcare manufacturer
- 3 – 5 yrs. of Key Account Management exp.
- OTC exposure will be a plus
Our client is a global pharmaceutical and healthcare manufacturer, is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team.
- Handle day to day account management duties
- Develop and implement sales & trade marketing strategies to ensure business goals are met
- Sustain great business relationship with partners as well as to expand client base to increase market share
- Work closely with Marketing Team to formulate pricing / activation strategy and programs
- Conduct analysis reports such as sales performance, promotion, revenue and margins, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Marketing or related disciplines
- 3 – 5 years of key account management experience in Healthcare industry
- Independent, proactive, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Proficient in both English & Chinese
- Familiar with MS Office (i.e. MS WORD, Excel, etc.)
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume (with current and expected remuneration) to Angus Choi, angus.choi @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.