Our client is a well-known property developer who is seeking for a Legal Executive or Senior Executive to join their legal team.
- Coordinate and liaise with different parties to ensure all the leasing documentations are in compliance with regulations
- Prepare and review standard official documentations for leasing including letter of attorney, leasing contracts, tenancy agreements, offer letters, license agreements, etc.
- Assist in monitoring the tenancy administration system and process
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Property Management/Real Estate or related disciplines with minimum 5 years’ of conveyancing experience.
- Strong legislative experience/knowledge in real estate
- High work commitment, responsible and good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office with Chinese word processing
- You shall be caution, proactive, flexible
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Figo Lam, figo.lam @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.