Our client is well known as a stable and friendly international law firm in central. They are currently seeking for a part-time legal secretary in their expanding Corporate and Commercial department in Hong Kong.
This role will need to support 3-4 fee earners including a Partner and your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing all rounded legal secretarial and administrative support
- Prepare and draft legal documents, formatting, inputting, editing, filing
- Managing daily schedules/appointments and meetings
- Travel arrangement, entering time sheets and expense claims
- Coordinate and issue monthly billing
- Minimum of 2-3 years of legal secretary experience
- Familiar with DMS, Aderant is a plus
- Good command of spoken/written Cantonese and English
- Candidates from local law firm will be considered
If you are interested in the above role, please apply now by sending you resume to Julia Wan- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note due to the number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.