Our client is reputable international US based law frim in Hong Kong. They are currently looking to hire a Legal Secretary with 3-5+ years of experience to join them.
You will provide secretarial and administrative support to Partner and Associates. Main job responsibilities will include:
- General secretarial support
- Handle calendar, meeting, booking and travel arrangement.
- Screen phone calls
- Drafting, editing, formatting and proof reading documents
- Prepare bundles
- Assist with preparation of invoices
- Maintain filing system
- Performing any ad- hoc administrative duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of legal secretarial experience
- Excellent spoken/written Chinese and English, spoken Mandarin is a plus
- Chinese typing
- Proficiency in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication skills with a ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Highly motivated, flexible, good organisation skills
If you are interested on the above role, please send your resume to email@example.com