Our Client is an established UK law firm. They are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their expanding team. They are looking for a Legal Secretary to support 2-3 lawyers in their litigation department.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to 2-3 lawyers
- Prepare, draft, edit, format legal documents
- Prepare letters and emails
- Arrange travel and diary management
- Prepare bundles and maintain filing system
- Ad hoc duties assigned
- 1-2 years legal secretary experience in a law firm will be an advantage
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin (Written and spoken)
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Alan Pang, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1315 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy.