Our client is a well-established and medium sized international law firm. They are currently seeking for a Legal Secretary to join their expanding office to support 3 fee earners including 1 Partner and 2 Associates.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing all rounded legal secretarial and administrative support to the fee earners
- Screen phone calls
- Performs personal assistant duties
- Prepare and draft legal documents, formatting, inputting, editing, filing
- Managing daily schedules, appointments and meetings
- Travel arrangement, entering time sheets and expense claims
- Coordinate and issue monthly billing
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Successful candidate should have the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of legal secretary experience
- Good command of spoken/written Cantonese and English
- Candidates from local law firm will be considered
- Willing to learn and willing to help
- Excellent working manner, euthanistic and great interpersonal skills
- If you are interested in the above role, please apply now by sending you resume to Julia Wan- email@example.com.
Please note due to the number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.