|Posted:||almost 3 years ago|
- International Company
- Salary up to HK$ 16k
- Open to fresh grad with logistics/ supply chain major
Our client is a global fmcg company and one of the biggest food & beverage manufacturer. To support the business, they are currently recruiting a Supply Chain officer to work closely with the factory and other internal clients.
- Ensure smooth running and operation
- Manage the production & materials planning procedure to meet production standard and business needs at required performance levels and cost.
- Ensure all materials can meet the delivery calendar with all replenishment plan with adequate materials for supporting production
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Higher diploma or above in Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- 1 Year+ experience in factory logistics and production lifecycle process. Preferably in food manufacturing industry.
- Strong analytical skill, organization and communication skills
- Results orientated, initiative and proactive
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency PC skills, esp in MS Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table) and Chinese Word Processing.
- Knowledge in SAP, APO, BW, & R3, manufacturing knowledge, supply chain KPI is preferred.
- Fresh graduated is also be considered
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wing Au, wing.au@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy