- Leading medical beauty enterprise across the region
- 8 years of Clinical / Ops. Training exp.
- Team head position leading a sizable team
Our client is one of the leading medical beauty enterprise across the region and they are looking for a Manager, Clinical and Operations Training to facilitate their business.
- Design and reinforce product trainings on clinical benefits, software, application and/or equipment use
- Ascertain specific training needs and learning gaps and implement a plan to address needs, which may include providing continuing education and in-services/materials to the team
- Develop, review and roll out of clinical policies and procedures and/or education materials
- Work closely with Operations Managers to build up development projects including new recruit deployments, mentorship / leadership development programs, etc.
- Conduct regular trainings and support to the team to reinforce company’s core values
- A recognized degree in Human Resources, Medical or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of Clinical / Operations Training experience
- Result-oriented, self-initiated and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Eager to drive changes to success
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in both English & Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume (with current and expected remuneration) to Angus Choi, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.