- Market leader – traditional funds
- Attractive remuneration package
- Stable working hours
Our client is a leading financial institutions with track record and won multiple awards in its field. Their investment products including traditional funds such as pension, QFII, etc. They are currently looking for an experienced Manager to join their Fund Accounting team.
You will act as a reviewer for fund accounting reporting such as NAV report, valuation, calculation performance fee, etc. Your duties include but not limited to provide guidance work related to complex accounts or transactions. Draft reports for clients regarding to complex funds performance. Assist in developing and coaching junior members of the team.
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 4-6 years fund accounting experience in traditional funds
- Good knowledge of pension/MPF/QFII would be a plus
- Team player, good interpersonal skill
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, email@example.com Tel: 852 3151 1300. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy