- Higher Education
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience of marketing within education
Charterhouse is looking for a Marketing Manager to support the creation and curation of content for a highly established overseas educational institution. The ideal candidate will work closely with partners and others to ensure that the Institution’s message is put out through the right channels and that its message is receiving traction and reaching the right audience.
- Support the execution of digital marketing across platforms and projects, from video production, email marketing, social media, internal communications, recruitment marketing, and branding.
- Support the creation and execution of campaigns and projects for the organization and its sub-brands.
- Monitor and analyze digital platforms and campaigns; analyze and report performance; provide actionable and insightful reports to help inform strategy, making data-driven recommendations based on these reports
- Source stories and visuals that capture the essence of the brand.
- Manage and report on KPIs around digital engagement, responsiveness, and audience growth
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of engagement efforts towards acquisition and conversion on a weekly and monthly basis
- Oversee the schedule for internal communications, ensuring that all stakeholders are kept in consistent contact with critical messaging and updates regarding the organization
- Leverage internal stakeholders to act as messengers for the organization, to spread important messages out to the community
- Oversee administrative needs for the communications team
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience with digital marketing
- Proficiency with Google Drive applications, Asana, Slack and Microsoft Office applications strongly preferred.
- You are resilient, positive, and proactive.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to juggle and manage multiple, competing priorities
- You are a team player who can jump into projects where needed but can also take the initiative and lead on campaigns end-to-end.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity; you can handle the unexpected with flexibility.
- You are exceptionally motivated by the idea of building a global community of lifelong learners. This is not a 9-to-5 position and we are not a 9-to-5 company. You can lead by example and be ready to do whatever it takes to ensure success.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Steven Harrington, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.