- Listed Property Developer
- Lead a team of 2-3
- Media Buy & Plan / Marketing
Our client is a listed property developer belongs to a well-known conglomerate. To cope with their business expansion in residential property division, they are looking for a Team Leader to join their business.
- The Marketing Manager is responsible in Planning and Developing all-round marketing strategies for assigned residential projects.
- Work closely with Project and sales team to develop the marketing direction from concept generation, marketing materials design & production, media buy & plan management, budget and budget control during the full project cycle (pre-launch, launching, post-launch).
- Supervise and execute the marketing campaigns (both offline and online) with external partners (For example: Media agency, production house, PR firms) to ensure a smooth process with targeted timeline and project quality.
- Conduct market insight of competitors and customer needs’ analysis , and provide strong input to the team on flat mix, clubhouse amenities, and specifications to the team.
- Degree Holder in Marketing / Business Administration/Real Estate or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in marketing, solid experiences with residential properties in developer side preferred
- Strong market sense and understanding of property market in Hong Kong
- Creative, well-organized and good problem solving skill
- Strong research and analysis skills, people management and influencing skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediate Available/ Shorter notice preferred
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.