- Listed Property Developer
- Lead a team of 2-3
- Media Buy & Plan / Marketing
Our client is a listed property developer belongs to a well-known conglomerate. To cope with their business expansion in residential property division, they are looking for a Team Leader to join their business.
- The Marketing Manager is responsible in Planning and Developing all-round marketing strategies for assigned residential projects.
- Work closely with Project and sales team to develop the marketing direction from concept generation, marketing materials design & production, media buy & plan management, budget and budget control during the full project cycle (pre-launch, launching, post-launch).
- Supervise and execute the marketing campaigns (both offline and online) with external partners (For example: Media agency, production house, PR firms) to ensure a smooth process with targeted timeline and project quality.
- Conduct market insight of competitors and customer needs’ analysis, and provide strong input to the team on flat mix, clubhouse amenities, and specifications to the team.
- Degree Holder in Marketing / Business Administration/Real Estate or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in marketing, solid experiences with residential properties in developer side preferred
- Strong market sense and understanding of property market in Hong Kong
- Creative, well-organized and good problem solving skill
- Strong research and analysis skills, people management and influencing skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediate Available/ Shorter notice preferred
- Less experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Winky Cheung, winky.cheung@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy