I am looking for an individual to serve as Middle Office Analyst for my client, one of the largest investment management organisation in the world.
- Responsible for implementing investment convictions by authorizing complex investment orders from portfolio managers and research analysts within Funds or client segregated accounts
- Ensure all trade authorizations are in compliance with guidelines and regulatory rules, tax and eligibility criteria, Action List rating etc. Anticipates, and resolves compliance issues.
- Identifies, prepares and reviews inter-account transactions for execution
- Coordinates complex portfolio manager responsibility changes
- Works independently with Portfolio Guideline Analysis (PGA) /Legal/Fund Administration on compliance issues as necessary
- Actively shares ideas when participating in the development and enhancement of policies, procedures and controls to mitigate risk and improve efficiency
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of Order Management functions, policies, procedures and systems and ability to apply them to work assignments
- Strong effective and influential written and oral communication skills
- Has in-depth knowledge of the securities and investment business
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy