Our client is a top tier international full-service law firm, with around 120 people in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for an Office Manager to oversee the overall business admin and operations.
This role will suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to ensure fee earners and clients receive a professional, efficient and high quality legal support service, which includes:
- Supervising support staff including secretaries, receptionists, messengers and non-professional support staff;
- Reviewing service provider contracts
- Liaising with building management for general lease and housekeeping matters
- Reviewing all internal policies including the current support staff structure; redesigning the back office support system;
- Dealing with all compliance matters of the Law Society;
- Negotiate and maintain facilities’ contracts
- Manage and review bills, invoices and supplies procurement.
- Handle all business operations and administrations
- Organise internal and external meetings, conferences, and events
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in operations/administration, preferably gained from legal/ professional services industry
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, detail-oriented and good problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Please send you resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the above role. All information will be kept confidential.