The Charterhouse Partnership is looking for an Operations Director to join their team. Our client is a leading organization within the education industry looking for a candidate from a similar background or the services industry. The applicant will report to the COO in all official matters.
Duties for the role will involve:
- Accounting/Procurement for the organization
- Provides leadership with regard to the strategic school operations and manages all day-to-day operations of the building.
- The organization will require an organized professional to manage the business arm of a school, possess skills that ensure thoroughness and accuracy, as well as have the capability to build efficient processes for a changing organization.
- Oversee all bookkeeping functions with vendor support, including budget development and amendments, monthly financial statements and reporting and receipt of revenues
- Be able to work with the Principal to identify purchasing needs early in order to ensure a timely provision of goods and services
- Create and implement policies for managing all money/fees, such as student billing, inventory of paid and owed fees, petty cash
- Responsible for all compliance and reporting activities
- Manage the school lunch program/vendor-managed program, including the processing of lunch status forms
- Ensure that special education compliance is managed by the school staff and/or vendor
- Ensure that activities are completed in a timely manner and ensures that school staff are trained appropriately to complete the activities
- Manage issues raised by vendors
- Manage competitive bidding processes where applicable in regards to Facilities and other areas
- Maintain close relationship with the landlord and vendors to ensure that the building and infrastructure supports the needs of the school program.
- Oversee space planning to ensure available space for current year activities as well as the next school year
- Ensure that the School Safety and Security Plan is implemented and that drills are conducted properly to ensure that everyone in the school school is prepared for emergency situations.
- Provide feedback on facilities vendor performance
- Determine support needs; establish and manage contracts for day-to-day technology support Payroll & Human Resources
- Ensure that HR files are “audit ready” and that all teachers are highly qualified
- Work with the Principal to anticipate staffing and hiring needs and initiate strategic recruitment activities.
- Maintain relationships with key partners
- Amend and review employee contracts for customization and additional work assignments. Work with Principal to draft employee performance goals and evaluation processes, to be used to inform performance bonus program
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Steven Harrington, steven.harrington@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.