Our client is a fast growing asset management firm with AUM2bil+. All of the firm’s professionals have previously worked at top tier global financial institutions. An exciting new opportunity has arisen due to the continued expansion of the business.
- Assist in client/investor on boarding, account opening tasks, ensure the documents are align with regulators policies and standards
- Handle clients and fund administrator enquiries in relations to client on-boarding process. To prepare documentation and filing tasks
- Provide administration and business support to senior team members, including travel arrangement, expenses claims, etc
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce or related disciplines
- A min. of 3-5 years working experience in relevant areas, preferably with client facing exposure in banking/field sector (wealth management, private banking, asset management firm)
- Good knowledge of client/investor on-boarding, AML/KYC requirement
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, joey.lai @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: 852 3151 1322. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk