- Boutique fast growing asset management firm
- Opportunity to work closely with experienced professionals
- Client services and operations exposure
Our client is a fast growing asset management firm with AUM2bil+. All of the firm’s professionals have previously worked at top tier global financial institutions. An exciting new opportunity has arisen due to the continued expansion of the business.
- Handle clients and internal parties enquiries in relations to client on-boarding process ,documentation work
- Assist in due diligence/KYC issues, ensure the documents are align with regulators policies and standards
- Provide administration and business support to senior team members
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce or related disciplines
- A min. of 3-5 years working experience in relevant areas, preferably with client services and business support experience within buyside
- Good knowledge of fund operations, KYC/client on boarding
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 852 3151 1322. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy