Our client, a well-established and reputable international law firm, is seeking to hire a paralegal to assist their Banking team.
The major responsibilities of the role will include:
- Due diligence exercises including reviewing Chinese materials
- Distribute documents on large transactions
- Proof reading lengthy documents
- Perform ad hoc research
- Able to multi-task within fast environment
The successful candidates should have the following requirements:
- Law graduate preferably done their LPC
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong research, writing, team work and organisational skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy.