Our client, a well-established and reputable international law firm, is seeking to hire a paralegal to assist their litigation team.
The major responsibilities of the role will include:
- Amend, draft and proof read legal documents
- Perform legal review exercises
- Liaise with clients in Mandarin
- Conduct general legal research
The successful candidates should have the following requirements:
- Formal legal education preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin, native preferred
- Law firm experience preferred but not essential
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy.