Our client is a world leading provider of a full range of wealth management and investment services for individuals, institutions and companies. It now has an exciting opening at a senior level for its private banking business.
- Leading Global Wealth Management and Investment Services Company
- Up to $1.5M Base Salary per Annum + Bonus
- Report directly to the Regional Head of PB
- Ensure consistency of standards and practices of the private banking business
- Provide first level control and quality assurance oversight for Customer Identification Program and other CDD matters
- Review and provide assessment of client suitability profile based on data collected from client and front office staff
- Review and assess client trading activity and any potential suitability issues on a pre and post execution basis
- Provide training regarding new policies and enhanced suitability framework, new trading protocol and control processes etc.
- Respond to ad hoc requests and client issues
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of experience preferably in private banking
- Prior experience in a supervisory control position or in a private banking support position
- Solid understanding of the regulatory and compliance regimes
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Erica Wong, Erica.email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy