- World leading MNC
- Procurement projects
- Costing analysis on a regular basis
Our client is a world leading MNC. They are looking for a Procurement Assistant Manager to join their global team.
- Assist Global Procurement team to kick-off supply chain / procurement projects among different counterparts globally.
- Build and maintain close relationships with internal customers, suppliers, global counterparts through all phases of needs assessment and solution implementation.
- Manage garment and raw materials subcontracting, all along from supplier sourcing, evaluation and contract management with strategic partners.
- Understanding about cost and execution of costing model.
- Review with subcontractors against demand from production sites, in order to leverage subcontracting networking to support business growth.
- University Graduate with 3 - 5 years relevant experience;
- Strong analytical skill
- Knowledge of manufacturers and subcontractors
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Independent, self-motivated and a good team player
- Fluent speaking in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.