- New Make-up brand in Hong Kong
- MNC with dynamic working environment
- Product Marketing/Brand Marketing
Our client is a leading beauty group in worldwide, to cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a high caliber person to join their team.
- Responsible for the all-round product and brand marketing for a new make-up brand
- To formulate, develop and execute the product marketing programs to drive growth on sales and brand awareness, including Product Launch campaigns on ATL, BTL and Online programs
- Work closely with internal team and external vendors on marketing materials’ development and production management
- Liaise with Sales team and business trade partner to monitor the A&P budget, ROI and new counters opening events etc.
- Conduct and prepare product performance insight, competitors’ insight and market reviews to HQ for long-term and short-term marketing plan
- Assist in any ad hoc events
- Degree holder in marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experiences gained from Beauty/Make-up/FMCG industries.
- Strategic thinking with strong business sense
- Fast-pace, well-organized and able to meet deadline
- Good command in spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access etc.)
- Less experiences will be considered as Assistant Product Manager
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Winky Cheung, winky.cheung @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.