- No developer side experienced required
- Must have redeveloper project experience
- Good stepping platform to go client side
Our client is an established Hong Kong real estate developer who is looking for a design architect with Hong Kong redevelopment project experience to join their HK design team.
- Responsible for the overall design stages of two upcoming redevelopment projects in Hong Kong;
- Collaborate with consultants and relevant government departments
- Lead a team of design & project management professionals to ensure quality design delivery
- Review and comment on consultant’s documentation
- Value management to reduce construction cost
- Engage with main contractor, assist the tendering process
- Degree in Architectural Studies with professional qualifications; HKIA / Chartered Architect
- At least 8 years of experience with an architecture firm or developer.
- Experience in managing Commercial, Retail property development / redevelopment projects in Hong Kong
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy