Our client, a top tier UK law firm is looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Business Head, this is a very unique and exciting opportunity to help expand the firm’s dynamic and autonomous new business unit. Our client is known to be a fun and rewarding place to work. They are carving out a privileged position at the nexus of high-end legal, stellar clients and emerging demands from the best lawyers for new ways to progress their careers. The successful incumbent will drive the business unit’s talent marketing events and other activities, design and execute effective recruitment campaigns and continually engage with relevant professional networks.
- Expertise in lawyers’ careers and assessment of top tier legal talent.
- Experience working with senior professionals and lawyers in particular.
- A proven track record cultivating strong professional relationships and building trust.
- The ability to build engagement with relevant communities, including through marketing and communications programmes and events.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills. Willingness to help out and get involved at all levels, as part of a young and growing business.
- An ability to work independently and learn quickly with an adaptable, collaborative and resilient personality.
- The passion and commitment to deliver to the highest standard.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Anne-Maree Soon, Anne-Maree.Soon @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhou
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.