|Posted:||6 months ago|
Our client is a well-known premium brand in global. To cope with Asia expansion, they are looking for a high calibra candidate to join their marketing team.
Purpose of the job
To further develop and strengthen CRM planning and implementation for the brand in APAC markets.
- Assist the CRM Manager to develop and implement the CRM inititatives in Asia regions.
- Conduct analysis of CRM data to provide the business insights and develop related action plans and recommendations to regions.
- Plan and organize regional CRM events and VIP programs for regions.
- Review and evaluate the CRM result and KPI of all regions and provide supports and recommendations
- Work closely with HQ and local markets to support client inquiries
- Degree holder with at least 2 years experience of CRM or loyalty program within Luxury/Retail industry
- Regional experiences preferred
- Experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms
- Detail-oriented with strong ability to analyze data issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM tools
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to enquiries @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk