- APAC eCommerce Strategy Management
- A well-established retail group
- Dynamic & Open-minded working environment
Our client is a well-established retail group in worldwide. To cope with their Asia Markets’ online businesses expansion, they are looking for a high calibre person to join their regional team.
You will lead and over see the Ecommerce’s sales & promotions agenda to drive online sales growth and market share across Asia markets (10 countries). Being as the key contact point between HQ and Asia regions’ brand team, you will work with regions to ensure the digital media programs align with company’s guidelines and achieve the online sales objectives.
Conduct APAC’s online market’s insight & performance on different sales channels and product trends to make recommendations to regions on merchandising strategies, media strategies and website design/best practices. Work closely with regions Tech teams to drive AB testing roadmap.
- Degree Holder in Digital Marketing/Businesses or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ online sales & merchandising experiences including at least 4 years’ as regional role.
- Experienced from Beauty/ Consumer Goods/ Retail/ Marketplaces is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skill, familiar with web analytics tool (Google Analytics), AB testing platform, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a must
- Open-minded, fast pace, self-motivated and strong influencing skills
- Good command in spoken & written in English; Proficient in MS Excel
- Willing to travel
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Winky Cheung, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy