Charterhouse is looking for a local primary school teacher with experience in curriculum development and qualitative research. The position is for a Research Coordinator and is a 3 year project. The project will have a team in the United States that will assist with study. The project will focus on the Hong Kong Education System; this role will be ideal for someone with a large network within the local primary school sector. The role is with a highly regarded non-profit organisation who focus on the Education. The role will require liaising with various individuals at schools, ranging from principals, head teachers and other members of faculty.
- Participate in regular online meetings that will involve various hours due to teams in different time zones
- Spend 6 weeks per year in the US visiting and collaborating with the US research team.
- Be the direct contact person for Hong Kong
- Liaise with Principals, educators and other members of staff within Hong Kong Schools that is related to the study.
- Facilitate study group discussions
- Engage in and manage data collected from various sources
- Write up case studies, articles and papers which draws upon the observations made in the research.
- Contribute to the creation and testing of project materials
- Experience with managing a large scale project
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as Cantonese
- Experience of working in the Hong Kong Education sector is a must, candidates without this experience will not be considered
- Bachelor’s degree required in Education: Master’s Degree in education preferred.
If you would like to work for this dynamic and fast paced environment then please email your CV to Steven Harrington, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy