- Market leader in private equity space
- Attractive remuneration package
- Promising career path
Our client is a well known market leader with strong track record and long history in PEVC space. They invest in both private and public companies with growth potentials across different industries such as financial services, energy, technology, etc. With their
Your main responsibilities of the role will include but not limited to financial reporting, review financial statements and NAV calculations/records. You will be working closely with portfolio managers and key stakeholders to ensure key service deliverables are met in a timely and accurate fashion.
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in fund accounting area. Big4 are welcome!
- Good knowledge of private equity and hedge funds products
- Qualified CPA or working towards
- Ability to perform under pressure to strict deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills whilst liaising with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Joey Lai, joey.lai@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy