Our client is a top tier international bank with global presence. They have won multiple awards in consecutive years. An exciting new opportunity has arisen due to the continued expansion of the business.
- Manage and deliver timely quality services to a portfolio of clients (alternative investment) include handling enquiries in relation to fund performance and valuation by email and phone in a timely and professional manner
- Help to improve the processes and efficiencies of the team
- Coach and assist in a team of junior members on daily tasks
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounting
- A min. of 5 years working experience in fund services industry, fund operations/settlement/client services would be a plus
- Good knowledge of fund operations, settlement, or corporate action
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, email@example.com Tel: 852 3151 1322. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk