Our client is a US based leading investment company with a strong global presence. They have won multiple awards in consecutive years. An exciting new opportunity has arisen due to the continued expansion of the business.
Reporting to the department head, you will be responsible for handling enquiries in relation to fund performance and valuation by email and by phone in a professional manner. Assist in preparing internal and external reports. Coach and assist in a team of junior members on daily tasks.
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounting
- A min. of 5 years working experience in fund services industry
- Good knowledge of fund operations, settlement, or corporate action
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, joey.lai @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: 852 3151 1322. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk