- Review and improve risk management policy and risk management framework
- Contribute to the development of risk system and improving current process by ways of automation
- Perform regular risk assessment from both market risk and credit risk perspective
- Analyse current risks and identifying potential risks
- Monitoring market risk and ALM limits for Execution Desk and Trading desk, the purpose is to control the potential risk form market volatility
- Conduct risk analysis and due diligence on new product / business initiatives
- Work with front office and business lines to identify, assess and mitigate risk
- Participate investment decision meeting of various businesses including margin financing, structured financing, asset management etc.
- Generate risk reports and highlight potential risk to various stakeholders
- Communicate with head quarter and group officers.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Mathematics or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' working experience in finance industry; relevant experience in security firm is a plus
- Ability to conduct and manage through the end-to-end credit analysis and reporting cycle independently for financial institutions
- Strong product knowledge on Global Market products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Presentable with strong communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Putonghua.
- Holders of IANG visa are welcome.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Nestor Roldan, email@example.com Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.