- Listed company, global brand
- Team Leading role
- Attractive remuneration
Our client is a listed global FMCG company with a presence in 60+ countries. Their brand portfolio consists of several billion-dollar brands in the Food industry.
Currently there is a Senior Brand Manager role to support one of their iconic brand and to lead a team of 3. The ideal candidate would have strong Branding and Digital Marketing experience, and have the potential to grow to a Group Brand Manager/ Marketing Manager in the next 3 or so years.
- Develop overall brand marketing strategies/ campaigns
- Plan and execute product launches and responsible for product lifecycle
- Lead digital marketing campaigns
- Analyse Consumer research and Consumer Insights gain from research agencies
- Work closely with Trade Marketing and Sales team to grow the brand’s business
- Lead a small product marketing team
- Degree holder in Business/ Marketing or related disciplines
- 6+ Years of BRAND Marketing experience within principle FMCG
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, strong business sense with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen
- Good commend in written and spoken English, preferably Mandarin.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wing Au, wing.au@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy