I am looking for an individual to serve as Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager for my client, a leading global financial services firm. He/She will work closely with the business and technology teams on major strategic and software development projects to effectively deliver change.
- Develop requirements and produce high quality process flows.
- Work collaboratively and build relationships with internal stakeholders to elicit requirements to ensure the business objectives and product vision is being delivered.
- Present analysis and process reviews to stakeholders and project teams.
- Identify risks and track through to resolution.
- Support the business to ensure readiness for change e.g. UAT, Training, documentation etc.
- Implement process improvements and system deployments.
- > 10 years of experience as Business Analyst/Project Manager.
- Experience with driving large-scale transformation projects.
- Previous experience in leading a small team.
- Six Sigma Qualification and/or PMP Certification preferred.
- Cantonese/Mandarin is MANDATORY.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, email@example.com Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy.