Our client is a listed leading international investment company with global presence. Their businesses including banking, wealth management, etc. They are currently looking for a dynamic Senior Fund Accountant to join their Fund Accounting team.
You will act as a reviewer for fund accounting reporting such as NAV report, valuation, calculation performance fee, etc. Your duties include but not be limited to provide guidance work related to complex accounts or transactions. Draft reports for clients regarding to complex funds performance. Assist in developing and coaching junior members of the team.
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years fund accounting experience in hedge fund/ other alternative investment
- Good knowledge of hedge fund
- Intermediate/Advance excel skills would be a plus
- Ability to perform under pressure to strict deadlines
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, joey.lai @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: 852 3151 1322. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk