Our client is a international asset management firm. With their steadily growth in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for an experienced Senior Fund Accountant to join their team.
- Review NAV report, financial statements, and reconciliation prepared by service team
- Review the preparation of accounts of PE fund activity such as capital calls, interest calculations, fees, etc.
- Assist in financial accounting, internal reporting, year end audit, etc
- Assist in ad hoc initiative and process improvement projects
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Private Equity Fund/Fund Accounting area
- Good knowledge of private equity fund
- Qualified CPA or working towards
- Good attitude, self starter, proactive
- Exceptional communication skills whilst liaising with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 852 3151 1322. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk