Our client is one of the largest conglomerates in the market. Due to their continuous development, they are now seeking for suitable caliber to join their Internal Audit team as Senior Internal Auditor.
- Perform financial and operational audits for the group’s overall business operations
- Prepare and execute audit assignments and provide recommendations
- Evaluate business operation and ensure relevant control and risk management procedures are developed and implemented
- Facilitate enhancement in company policies and procedures as well as internal control system
- Carry out ad-hoc audit assignments as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications (CPA, ACCA, CIA, CISA)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience gained from commercial industry or Big 4
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize different requests
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.