- Great working environment
- Transparent promotion way
- Attractive salary package
Our client is a private banking-MNC, inviting applications from high calibre candidates for the following position:
- Assist in handling local and foreign securities settlement process.
- Assist in following up/reconciling trade confirmations with counterparts.
- Assist in handling client asset transfer and securities deposit / withdrawal.
- Perform data input for securities settlement processing.
- Perform daily transactions matching.
- Provide administrative support to the team as assigned.
- Post-secondary education or above.
- 1 year working experience in banking or financial institutional, preferably in securities settlement.
- Self-motived with good interpersonal skills.
- Hard-working and willing to work under time pressure.
- Require to work on HK public holidays, on rotation basis.
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese (written and spoken).
- PC skills, including MS Word and Excel.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Yifan Yan, yifany@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy