Our client is Top-Tier property developer and they’re seeking for Senior Project Manager with Architecture Background to join their project team. Mainly work on Mixed-use and retail projects in PRC, supporting with senior management on project coordination.
- Support senior management on solving design problems
- Monitor project process, quality and outputs, coordinate with internal parties on design requirement
- Planning and forecasting of design activities
- Liaise and collaborate with government authorities
- Degree or above in Architecture or related discipline
- Member of HKIA/RIBA will be an advantages
- PRC Mixed-use and retail projects is essential
- Familiar on PRC projects with consultancy, Developer or contractor background
- Minimum 8 years solid experiences in large-scale Mixed-use projects
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Garfield Yau, Garfield.yau @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.