- Good working environment
- Transparent promotion way
- Attractive salary package
- Assist in SFC license application in preparing and setting up process, operations and infrastructure of the firm
- Act as Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC regulated activities of the firm
- Manage daily operations to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and standard of good market practices
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in asset management relating to portfolio management and fund management in any one of the areas: research, proprietary trading (with discretion), private equity, special situations and dealing with alternative investments.
- Current holder of SFC unconditional Responsible Officer license for Type 9 regulated activities preferred. However, current Type 9 Representatives will also be considered if they have the abovementioned experiences.
- Retail (public) fund experience a big plus
- Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control
- Solid understanding about middle and back office operations, risk controls and investment process of fund management companies
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong analytical, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (including fluency of Mandarin)
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Yifan Yan, yifan.yan@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy