- A world leading FMCG
- Knowledge in social compliance
- Station in China
- Supports the plant to run the process in an optimal way
- Handle social compliance and knowledge of Corrective Action Plan (CAP)
- Identify potentials, develop and implement improvements as well as troubleshooting process upsets.
- Handle site wide activities and process technology related systems, such as IT tools, mandatory and required reporting
- Oversight and periodic audit on operations and quality control to ensure compliance to international standards and procedures
- Manage internal stakeholders and information dissemination to achieve desired objectives
- Oversee inter-department liaising from product development, testing, achieving qualifications to international standards, export and import regulations and applications.
- Reports directly to Export Director (Hong Kong)
- Bachelor's Degree in Production or related field equivalent.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) and English.
- 5 – 8 years of working experience in the related field/manufacturing sector is required for this position.
- Advanced process and analytic skills to propose, implement processes
- Prior knowledge and experience in applying and compliance to international regulatory standards (Europe, USA).
- Preferably prior work experience in MNC environment and frequent communication and work exchanges with overseas team.
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.