- A world leading buying office
- Knowledge in electronics items
- Merchandising duties
- Responsible for the whole merchandising process and ensure products meet customers' requirements
- Responsible for order follow up, sampling, product development, price negotiations, quality control and shipments etc.
- Work closely with internal parties to ensure production schedules are align with company strategy.
- Work closely with quality team and ensure products meet QA requirements
- Maintain & update product record to prepare related documents
- Maintain strong business relationships with supplier for product development and production
- Tertiary education with minimum 4 years' experience in merchandising, experienced in electronics items
- Experienced in product and project development, follow up and negotiation
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive and open minded
- Excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Travel if necessary
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Phoebe Leung, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy